Dedicated to a Culture of Safety
We take great pride in our safety record and commitment to a safe work place for our employees, our customers and our community. We ardently promote a culture of Safety First and continuously improve our safety program.
We empower every employee with the training and responsibility of maintaining a safe work environment. One of the reasons for our success is our mandatory comprehensive safety training.
Our Safety Plan includes:
- • Weekly safety tailgate meetings conducted with every crew member
- • Daily safety tool box meetings
- • Safety incentive programs
- • Monthly jobsite safety meetings and audits
- • The first topic covered during weekly staff meetings is safety.
We subscribe to and are compliant with the following safety compliance networks:
- • ISNetworld
- • PICS
- • Browz
- • NCMS
- • Houston Area Safety Council
- • Safety Council of Brazosport
- • Texas Mid Coast Safety Council
- • ISTC Safety
- • Corpus Christi Safety Council
- • NASP Safety
We have an OSHA Trained 501 Instructor and 2 NCCER Trained CSST’s.